Shrek's Adventure! London Press Centre
Welcome to the Official Shrek's Adventure! London Press Centre. If you’re looking for all the latest Shrek's Adventure! London news, images and information you’ve come to the right place. From shrek-tacular press releases and ogre-sized images, you’ll find everything you need for your media use.
Press Releases 2016
For all of our great news stories you can always visit our Fun Donkey News section here or download the official press release below.
Download here - WHAT'S IN STORE FOR 2016?
Download here - CELEBRATE CHINESE NEW YEAR WITH SHREK
Download here - PO VISITS CHINATOWN AHEAD OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
Download here - UNLEASH YOUR PANDA POWER THIS EASTER
Download here - MADAGASCAR MADNESS MAY HALF TERM
Download here - THE VALUE OF FAIRYTALES
Download here - WEAR IT WILD WITH WWF AT SHREK'S ADVENTURE LONDON
Download here - DRAGON TRAINING SCHOOL THIS SUMMER
Download here - HAIR-RAISING HALF TERM ADVENTURES WITH THE TROLLS
Download here - TAKE THE TROLLS HOME WITH YOU
Download here - TROLLS RETURN FOR CHRISTMAS
Press Releases 2015
Download here - EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO TAKE YOU FAR FAR AWAY
Download here - AN OGRE SIZED TRICK OR TREAT
Download here - MEET SHREK THIS DECEMBER AS CHRISTMAS COMES TO FAR FAR AWAY
General Fact Sheets
Download here - Shrek's Adventure London - Detailed Press Information
Download here - Shrek's Adventure London - Fun Facts
Press Office email: SAL.PressOffice@merlinentertainments.biz
Press Office phone: 02079600331
Press Ticket Policy
Shrek's Adventure! London is happy to consider requests for press tickets from members of the media who currently write for publications that have editorial content that lends itself to coverage of the attraction.
- A maximum of two tickets will be granted per request to media representatives writing a review of their day at the attraction.
- All press visits must be arranged seven days prior to the date of your visit. To make a request, please email us your name, title, publication, intended date of visit and a contact phone number. All successful requests will be confirmed by email
- You must be brave enough to accompany your party to the attraction and may be asked to provide a current media credential or form of photographic ID at any time
- Press tickets are only valid on the date agreed.
- If you require an interview for your article, please request this in advance through the Press Office and we will do our best to find an appropriate representative
- Filming and photography requests must be agreed in advance through the Press Office.