Experience a fictional world first hand in the magical, immersive world of Shrek’s Adventure! London. Your pupils will become the central characters in a live fairy tale adventure, meet well known characters up-close, speak to them and change their fates to subvert their stories.
- To identify the features and themes of different genres, including fairy tales.
- To understand that stories are developed with a beginning, a middle and an end.
- To explore the process of characterisation and of building characters
- To infer characters' thoughts, feelings and actions through performance
- To use role-play and performance to convey meaning in different text types
Discover the tools behind creating a story, exploring how to plot events and to empathise with characters through drama and role-play. With three hours’ worth of content pre and post an educational visit, we are offering your students a set of unforgettable lessons that reinforce important aspects of the curriculum.
Explore our collection of individual pre and/or post supporting lesson activities. Worksheets include creating your very own swamp in a shoe box, reflecting and writing a diary entry, poem or letter, improving handwriting and spelling and planning your very own holiday to Far Far Away.
Shrek’s Adventure! London offers a rich environment for inspiring pupils’ active imaginations and curriculum based learning. So much so this had been recognised by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom. The LOtC Quality Badge offers teachers a guarantee that not only is a venue providing the sort of educational value that they can build on in class long after the visit but they also have the appropriate risk management structures in place.