KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We are delighted to confirm that Shrek’s Adventure! London is now open!
The health and safety of our guests and team is always our number one priority. We have been working hard behind the scenes to reopen with the memorable and exciting experiences we are known for, delivered in the safest possible way.
In line with recent Government guidelines, our teams have implemented numerous measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone visiting our attractions in the capital. These include reduced capacities, clear social distancing measures, pre-booking tickets online, cashless payments and enhanced cleaning procedures.
We ask all those guests who visit our attraction to observe closely our guidelines on maintaining a safe distance between each other and to maintain good hygiene practices and if they or any family member display any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that they postpone their visit.
From the 14th September we encourage all guests to adhere to the latest Government guidance and not meet in groups of more than six people* to help protect themselves and each other when visiting our attraction. (*Government exemptions are outlined here). As a COVID-19 Secure venue we can still host larger numbers in total but groups of up to six must not mix or form larger groups. We will continue to monitor Government guidance closely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please wear a suitable face covering when in the attraction - these are available to purchase onsite
- Make your booking online as our new admission numbers will be limited
- Before leaving home, check our website and social media pages for the latest information
- We are now a cashless attraction. Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card
AT THE ATTRACTION
- Social distancing will be outlined with floor markers or signage in queues, at entry and throughout the attraction
- Non-contact temperature checks for guests and employees will be a condition of entry
- Some experiences and facilities may be suspended to ensure social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures will take place throughout the day
Please don't travel to our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19. Any person who is displaying a high temperature (above 37.8 degrees) associated with fever will not be permitted to enter Shrek's Adventure! London. Please contact Guest Services should you have any concerns.
A further list of FAQs regarding safety measures and ticket bookings can be found here
We appreciate and value your patience and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause during this unprecedented time.