KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Following the latest update from the UK Government on its response to COVID-19 and the planned move of London into Tier 2 from December 2, we can confirm Shrek’s Adventure! London will re-open from December 3rd with the highest standard of health and safety measures in place.
The health and safety of our guests and team is always our number one priority. As we look forward to welcoming guests back, our team will continue to create the memorable and exciting experiences we are known for, delivered in the safest possible way. In line with Government guidelines, we have numerous measures in place including reduced capacities, clear social distancing measures, temperature checks, pre-booking online, cashless payments and enhanced cleaning procedures.
We have been awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This verifies that our attraction meets the Government and public health guidance on COVID-19 and that we have all the required health and safety processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please wear a suitable face covering when in the attraction - these are available to purchase onsite
- Make your booking online as our new admission numbers will be limited
- Before leaving home, check our website and social media pages for the latest information
- We are now a cashless attraction. Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card
AT THE ATTRACTION
- Social distancing will be outlined with floor markers or signage in queues, at entry and throughout the attraction
- Non-contact temperature checks for guests and employees will be a condition of entry
- Some experiences and facilities may be suspended to ensure social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning measures will take place throughout the day
Please don't travel to our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19. Any person who is displaying a high temperature (above 37.8 degrees) associated with fever will not be permitted to enter Shrek's Adventure! London. Please contact Guest Services should you have any concerns.
A further list of FAQs regarding safety measures and ticket bookings can be found here
We appreciate and value your patience and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause during this unprecedented time.